VENUE AND ARRIVAL
Prague Congress Centre
5. května 65
140 21 Prague
ARRIVAL TO THE PRAGUE CONGRESS CENTRE (Meeting Venue)
- The Prague Metro network consists of 3 lines designated by letters and differentiated by color: A - green line, B - yellow line and C - red line.
The Prague Congress Centre is adjacent to the Vyšehrad station on line C of the Prague underground railway network, providing convenient access by public transport from the city’s airport and all major rail and bus stations.
Maps, timetables, fares and route planning are available in English on the Prague Public Transport website www.dpp.cz/en
- When taking a taxi, make sure the taxi is equipped with a permanently installed yellow roof lamp with the TAXI sign in black letters. The registration number, company name and price list including the base rate, rate per km and one-minute-waiting rate must be displayed on both front doors of the cab. These prices must correspond with the prices set on the meter in the cab. Customers are recommended to order a taxi with non-stop dispatching offices where the information on fares is available in advance.
From the Václav Havel Airport Prague by public transportation: www.prg.aero/en
- Take the bus number 119 (the bus stop is located directly in from of Terminals 1 and 2) to Nádraží Veleslavín. From there you will arrive to the green line (A) metro of the same name; take the metro in the direction Depo Hostivař to Muzeum station. From there change to the red line (C) in direction of Háje to the station Vyšehrad. (Journey time: approx. 40 mins. Fare: approximately EUR 1*)
Airport Express Bus
The Airport Express bus line operates daily at regular 30-minute intervals. This connection can be used from 5:30 a.m. until 9:00 p.m. and will take you to Prague Main Station a.k.a. Hlavní nádraží. From there, get on the metro in the direction of Háje to station Vyšehrad, where you will arrive to the meeting venue.
ENTRANCES TO THE PRAGUE CONGRESS CENTRE
Official entrances to the event
- Entrance no. 5 & 10 will be marked from the metro station “Vyšehrad” (metro line C)
- Parking is available in front of the Prague Congress Centre, either on the surface or underground. The parking fee is 50 CZK/hour or 500 CZK/24 hours. The parking ticket can be paid either via cash or credit card.