Abstract Submission Guidelines
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS & DEADLINES
1. Abstracts MUST be submitted electronically via the online submission system by the given deadline of 31 March 2019.
Abstracts received via fax, e-mail or received after the deadline will not be accepted and therefore will not be considered for the programme or publication.
2. All Abstracts related to Neuroscience are welcome and will be submitted under the General Topic.
3. Abstracts can be submitted for poster presentation only.
4. Abstracts are available for editing until the Abstract Submission Deadline of 31 March 2019.
5. Accepted abstracts will be published in the Abstract Book (online only). Abstracts not suitable for display will be rejected. Please have your abstract checked for correct spelling, punctuation, grammar and formal structure. The organiser reserves the right to edit abstracts if necessary prior to the publication in the ESPD Annual Meeting Abstract Book.
6. All presenting authors will receive an acceptance/rejection notification via e-mail by Mid April 2019.
7. All presenting authors are obliged to register by 9 September 2019.
8. All abstracts must be written in English.
9. The abstract title is limited by 25 words and must be submitted using the sentence case (eg. 'My abstract about EBBS 2019 will be presented in Prague).
10. Up to 10 authors can be submitted for one abstract (including the presenting author).
The presenting author is selected first; other authors can be added only when the presenting author is submitted. However, the author order can be changed if needed by swopping the names in the list of the authors.
The first name is considered to be the main author.
11. The maximum abstract length is 250 words.
12. Abstracts should follow the following structure:
13. The number of submitted abstracts per one submitter/author is not limited.
14. Graphs and images must be saved in JPG format only. When including a table it is recommended to save the table as an image and then upload it into the abstract. Please note that word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are added.
In case of any questions or comments or may you need any assistance please kindly contact us preferebly via email firstname.lastname@example.org or on the phone number +420 261 174 312.